Accounts Payable Manager- Corporate Office – Rochester, NY
Accounts Payable Manager
Support the accounting department’s mission to provide useful, accurate and timely information by serving our internal and external customers with a high degree of ethics and integrity. Responsible for overall administration of accounts payable systems. Customers include co-workers, all levels of corporate and site management as well as third party owners and agencies.
* Minimum of three (3) years to (5) five years of accounts payable experience.
* Experience in the property management industry helpful. Avid or Nexus experience.
* Associate’s degree in Accounting.
* Must possess proficient spreadsheet skills and have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Must have a high level of organization skills, attention to detail, and the ability to complete tasks on schedule.
* Must be able to work flexible hours during busy periods throughout the year, as necessary.Must be able to walk, lift light (20lb. max) loads, bend, stoop and climb stairs.