Administrative Specialist – Phillips Village (Webster, NY)
Job Duties Responsible for supporting the Community Manager in all aspects of property management. Additionally, responsible for maintaining the rental office including collecting site income, maintaining site bookkeeping and keeping accurate files and records in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years in affordable housing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certified Occupancy Specialist.
- Knowledge of LIHTC
- NYS Notary License must be obtained within six months of hire.
- Must obtain CMH within one year of hire.
- Complete knowledge of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, customer service, time management, conflict resolution and verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to navigate the Internet.
- Knowledge of BostonPost or similar management software.
- Able to manage a flexible schedule including overtime.
- Valid driver’s license and New York State motor vehicle insurance.
- Able to walk, lift and move light loads (20lb. max), bend, stoop, and climb stairs on a regular basis.
- Bilingual preferred.