Cleaning Technician – Eastman Commons – Rochester, NY
HOURS: Part-Time: 16 hours (M-T 4 hours/day) Prefer morning hours.
Job Duties Responsible for cleaning and maintaining apartments, offices, common areas of the buildings and outside grounds. Tasks include, but are not limited to, picking up and disposing of litter and trash, dusting, washing or wiping furniture and windows, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming carpets, and mopping hard floor surfaces
- Prior cleaning and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Must have physical and manual dexterity skills and the ability to operate vacuum cleaners, carpet shampoo machine, water extraction or other cleaning equipment, and use cleaning solutions as directed.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to manage a flexible schedule including overtime.
- Must be able to walk, move and transport up to 100 lb. loads, bend, stoop, climb stairs, access and work in confined spaces as well as heights in excess of 20 feet and have the mobility to use ladders.