Community Manager – Full Time – Elmira Senior Living, Elmira, NY
POSITION: Community Manager
PROPERTY: Elmira Senior Living, Elmira, NY
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for managing and coordinating administrative activities, operations & site resources in order to ensure the financial success, quality and safety of the property, staff, residents, and visitors. As a liaison between staff and management, promote effective communication, cooperation and teamwork in all aspects of property management.
• 5+ years of tax credit or affordable housing program experience.
• Minimum of five years of experience in property/maintenance management or related field.
• Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) or Certified Manager of Housing (CMH).
• Knowledge of Tenant Rental Certification System (TRACS).
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• NYS Notary License must be obtained within six months of hire.
OTHER: • Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, customer service, time management, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be able to navigate the Internet.
• Must possess knowledge of Boston Post or similar management software.
• Must be able to manage a variable schedule and remain available for property emergencies.
• Must have valid driver’s license and New York State motor vehicle insurance.
• Required use of a cell phone.
• Must be able to walk, lift and move light loads (20lb. max.), bend, stoop and climb stairs on a regular basis.