Maintenance Supervisor-AP Lofts- Buffalo, NY
A P Lofts
Responsible for coordinating persons and activities required in maintaining the physical operations and systems of the property. Schedule, monitor, and/or perform repairs, installations, and preventative maintenance. Obtain and analyze information; make recommendations for problem solving. Ensure the quality and safety of the property, staff, and residents.
* 3+ years multifamily or construction site management.
* Prior experience related to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, appliance, HVAC, and building systems.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, organizational, time management and verbal and written skills.
*Able to communicate in English with residents, emergency providers and outside contractors.
* Possess mechanical aptitude, skillful use of equipment and tools, and have physical and manual dexterity skills.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office; ability to navigate Internet.
* Required use of a company cell phone.
* Possess a valid driver’s license and New York State motor vehicle insurance.
* Able to manage a flexible schedule including overtime and be on-call as needed.
* Possess knowledge of Boston Post or similar management software.