Maintenance Supervisor- Woodland Estates – East Rochester, NY
Responsible for coordinating persons and activities required in maintaining the physical operations and systems of the property. Schedule, monitor, and/or perform repairs, installations, and preventative maintenance. Obtain and analyze information; make recommendations for problem solving. Ensure the quality and safety of the property, staff, and residents.
• 3+ years multifamily or construction site management.
• Prior experience related to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, appliance, HVAC, and building systems.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, organizational, time management, and verbal and written skills.
• Able to communicate in English with residents, emergency providers and outside contractors.
• Possess mechanical aptitude, skillful use of equipment and tools, and have physical and manual dexterity skills.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to navigate the Internet.
• Required use of a company cell phone.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and New York State motor vehicle insurance.
• Able to manage a flexible schedule including overtime and be on-call as needed.