Maintenance Technician – Woodland Estates – East Rochester, NY
DESPRIPTION: Maintain the physical condition of the property according to company operating and safety standards by performing repairs, installations, preventative maintenance and apartment make-ready activities. Apply in-depth knowledge and physical ability to perform all required maintenance as an effective team member.
* 2+ years of maintenance or construction experience.
* Prior experience related to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and building systems.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, organizational and time management skills.
* Able to communicate in English with residents, emergency providers and outside contractors.
* Mechanical aptitude; skillful use of equipment and tools, as well as physical and manual dexterity skills.
* Possess a valid driver’s license and New York State motor vehicle insurance.
* Able to manage a flexible schedule including overtime and be on-call as assigned.