Rental Agent – Part Time (24 hours) – AP Lofts at Larkenville, Buffalo, NY
POSITION: Rental Agent – Part Time (24 hours)
PROPERTY: AP Lofts at Larkenville (Buffalo, NY)
DESCRIPTION: Lease apartments and aggressively sell the products and services of the property to secure rental applications and leases. Effectively implement excellent telephone and sales skills to optimize occupancy. Create a comfortable community atmosphere by being responsive to current and potential resident needs.
EXPERIENCE: • 2+ years of tax credit or affordable housing program experience.
• Multifamily or sales experience and previous administrative experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• NYS Notary License must be obtained within six months of hire.
OTHER: • Must have the ability to operate general office equipment including, but not limited to, copy and fax machines.
• Must have a real estate license when required by the state.
• Must have complete knowledge of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
• Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, organizational, time management, conflict resolution, and verbal and written skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be able to navigate the Internet.
• Must be able to manage a flexible schedule including overtime.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and New York State motor vehicle insurance.
• Must be able to walk, lift and move light loads (20 lb. max), bend, stoop, and climb stairs on a regular basis.